+ Workers must report health and safety incidents to their employer, a health and safety representative, or a health and safety inspector.

+ Employers and the self-employed must make every effort to ensure the health and safety of the workplace. Health and safety incidents must be reported to health and safety representatives and inspectors.

+ Do you have Health and Safety representatives as prescribed by Section 17 (1) of the OHS Act, Act 85 of 1993?

+ Employers who have appointed 2 or more health and safety representatives must form health and safety committees. Employers and committees have certain duties and functions.

Ask a question

If you have a question please feel free to ask here. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your name:
Your email address: *
Your question: *
Back Back to top